Elementary School Lunch Ordering
To order lunch for your elementary school child, go to http://ridgewood.revtrak.net
. Select Elementary School Lunch Ordering
from Ridgewood's Web Store. Note:
You must have your child's Student Other ID
available. If you do not know this information, please click on Skyward Family Access first and login. You will find this unique number under Student Information, General Information. Please keep it in a safe place for future reference.
1) Choose your child's school under 'Our Products'
2) Select the lunch order week. You will not pay for lunches here; this is only for pre-ordering lunch.
Please refer to section Skyward Family Access Food Service Account
for details on how to pay for lunches.
Note: You will not be charged a transaction fee through RevTrak for Elementary School lunch ordering. A transaction fee of $3.50 will occur only when depositing money into your Family Food Service account in Skyward Family Access.
If you would prefer to pay be check or cash, please submit the family account payment to your school secretary. Checks should be made payable to Ridgewood Board of Education.
3) On the order form you MUST enter the following information:
- School name
- Student's Teacher Name
- Student Last Name
- Student First Name
- Student Other ID (You will find this unique number under Student Information, General Information. Please keep it in a safe place for future reference).
- Select the lunch items you would like to order for each day
- Select SUBMIT on the bottom of the form when finished.
To cancel lunch and be credited, click 'Contact Us'
on this site, or emailCancelLunch@ridgewood.k12.nj.us
by 8:00 a.m. on the day the lunch is to be served.
Skyward Family Access Food Service Account
Skyward Family Access gives families the opportunity of establishing a single Food Service
account that will cover all students in the household. By maintaining a family account, if your child receives lunch at any school in the district, no cash will be required at the time of purchase. Parents can monitor their child's food choices through Food Service
in Family Access
, and view Food Service
account balances that are updated in real-time.
To make a deposit into your Skyward Family Access
, or under Parents, Skyward Family Access
from the District website. Login and select
- Food Service
- Make Online Payment
- Enter the payment amount
- Pay with RevTrak
Once you select Pay with RevTrak, you will be redirected to RevTrak's Shopping Cart. Review items and select Check Out.
- If you are a new customer, select "I am a new customer" and enter your email address (you will create a password later).
- If a returning customer, select "I am a returning customer" and enter your email address and password. Note: the Racetrack password is not the same as the Skyward password and is not issued by the district.)
- Select Sign In using our secure server
- Enter your Billing Information, Payment Information, and create a password if this is the first time making a payment. (Discover, VISA or MasterCard debit or credit card accepted)
- Verify information for accuracy and select "Complete Order"
- Payment will be processed and Receipt can be viewed and printed
Some Important Notes
- Remember, Food Service is a family account, so any purchase from any student in your household will be charged against a single account. There is a $3.50 transaction fee for each time you deposit money into Family Food service account. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED A TRANSACTION FEE FOR PRE-ORDERING LUNCH THROUGH REVTRAK. If you would prefer to pay by check or cash, please submit the family account payment to your school secretary.
- All students have a unique Student Other ID, which can be found through Skyward Family Access under Student Information, General Information. *This ID number is necessary for pre-ordering lunch. Please make note of it for future reference.
- If you need assistance email OnlinePayments@ridgewood.k12.nj.us